Want the perfect shave? These products have helped me so much with getting a smooth shave that lasts for a full week!
- KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Body Scrub – I use this body scrub on dry skin before I get in the bath tube or shower. Using a body scrub on dry skin exfoliates better and removes more dead skin rather than using it in the shower on wet skin.
- Eco Tools Body Brush – I first heard about body brushing from Bethenny Frankel (NYC Housewife). I either do this or use an exfoliating scrub. It really makes the difference for how long your shave lasts. Here’s a tip! Always brush up towards your heart.
- Tend Skin Liquid Skin Care Solution for Razor burns or ingrown hairs – If you suffer from annoying razor burn or ingrown hairs this is amazing. I apply it before and after shaving to dry skin with a cotton ball. After repeated use, you’ll notice that you stop having these issues.
- Barbasol Shaving Creme – In my opinion, cheaper is better when it comes to shaving creme. First of all, always use shaving creme … not body wash or soap. Men’s shaving creme actually works the best! It’s $1 at Walmart.
- Razors – I’ve tried so many razors and my favorite has never changed since I first learned how to shave. The Venus Embrace is my fav!